Friday, February 16, 2007

Peer Review

Just last week we were aassigned to evaluate each other's papers. I evaluated a paper concerning the bussiness ethics field which is quite forigen to me. We both had to meet outside the classroom do to our abscense to the previous class. After evaluating each other's paper, we both noticed many problems.

After reading the evaluation to my paper I started too fix the many problems it had. O ne of the major problems had to do with my thesis. I really didn't have much of a thesis. All I had in place of a thesis was a sentense they gave no argument or direction. This monumental problem was then resolved when I implimented a thesis and then started to make an argument on the main figures of the first crusade.

I am very glad that I participated in the peer evaluation. The evaluation helpedme notice problems that I wouldn't of caught on my own.

1 comment:

Mr. E said...

LOL to be honest....I don't think I've had a thesis statement on any of my paper thus far. Maybe I should start doing that.